CURSE YOU WESTERN POWER - YOU SUCK, OH AND HAPPY St PATS DAY!!

Free Image Hosting at <a href=

My usual picture hosting website is down big time at the mo, hence any red crosses you can see on my blog, hopefully all will be corrected again soon.

Happy Saint Patricks Day to one and all. Green Guiness is currently being consumed all over the world and in approximately 4 hours time green Guiness will be being ejected from many persons all over the world, often on a footpath, over a loved one or with luck whilst driving the porcelain bus :o)

Western Power our so very "relaible" electricity service here in the West had another power outage today, so I have been without email for hours and I have had a client expecting to get something from me all afternoon grrrrrrrrr, where's one of those compensation forms, cos I swear if I miss out on this job, I'm gonna be pissed off. It involves 1-2 days at Rottnest Island, all expenses paid booyah!!

Well whatever happens I am happy in the knowledge that..
Free Image Hosting at <a href=

Comments