7 DWARFS

"Democracies are peaceful countries. Democracies don't fight each other. Democracies are good neighbors." Bush in Latvia yesterday.

I need not hide how much I despise that man on the right, thankfully he has a knack of displaying his stupidity to the world. Best yet we only have just over 3 years of him left. God help us he doesn't fuck up too much more in those 3 long years!!

Iraq is what history will remember him for and history will show his follies!

So some Iraq posts are in order. A massive sandstorm passed over a part of Iraq a few weeks back, it made for some amazing pictures.

This site is an online archive of pictures taken by soldiers in Iraq, it's called Under Mars. Some are very graphic so be pre warned. But most show the daily life of soldiers who mostly want to be the hell out of this stupid war.

psalm 21

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This leaflet is given to all soldiers to help them adapt to the Iraqi people and their culture, "please show me your weapons of mass destruction"

------------------------o-----------------------

Today was VE day, that's why the dictator was in Latvia. It's 60 years since the Nazis were defeated and the holocaust ended. I visited the holocaust museum in Washington DC back in 2002. I don't have any pictures to show you because it's not really a place I wanted to photograph, I just keep the memories in my mind. I do however have this story about The Seven Dwarfs of Auschwitz.

Holocaust statistics :o(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Buchenwald Concentration Camp

Comments