ANOTHER RAIN SOAKED DAY

It's time to take a break from my work, seeing as all of the words are startingtoblendintoone !!

That and the back door on the unit above mine has been banging in the wind all day, bang bang bang bang bang bang fucking bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang! I just sent Karks an email explaining how much I despise her back door :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you are wondering just who these stylishly dressed he-men are in this pic, well I have no idea, other than they are part of a collection of fantastically dressed bands from the past that you will find here.

------------------------o-----------------------

I was this close to heading back up north next Monday and back to some not office like work! But alas no, as has been the norm these past 3 months it gets called off at the last minute and as such I am still here in the cold surrounds of Highgate, Western Australia, which isn't really that bad, but it sure is nice up in the Pilbara this time of the year.

Well not so nice if you are a kangaroo according to this report.

Kangaroos top roadkill crash stats


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I absolutely love these type of "lets point to the bleeding obvious" reports. Anyone who has ever driven in the country, north, south or east of this state (those not from Australia please obtain an atlas to ascertain as to why I do not mention west) will know how many dead kangaroos are to be found by the side of the road. But it is true, they are a danger and you need to be aware, It's just that I want a job that has me collating this type of data, ha!!

------------------------o-----------------------

From the "how f#cked up is this" file comes this story. First of all I have to wonder why a magazine would publish a top ten ugly list, then I have to wonder why they would include a burns victim in that list.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More power to Jason and his wife for the way they handled this abhorrent excuse for journalism.

Okay break over, back to the report writing, I wonder if I can incorporate roo deaths into my site descriptions. Flaked chert 43% (n=213), Dead roos 32% (n=189), Dolerite grinding stones 22% (n=135) hehehe..............

Comments