I RAGE AND TASMANIA PARTIES HARD

Rage must surely be taking the piss tonight :o) For those non Aussies, Rage is an all night video show we have here on Friday & Saturday nights. It's often good to have on in the background when you're at home or when you get in from a big night/morning out.

Tonight they are playing clips where either the song, group or vids' theme are related to children and they just played a Michael Jackson clip, followed by a Jerry Lee Lewis clip and then a Gary Glitter clip. I'll leave it to you to make the connection hahaha!!

------------------------o-----------------------

So whilst I have a quiet Saturday night in {it's good for the soul occasionally} Tasmania is going off, well at least that small patch of Tasmania that is currently being subjected to the Lulu & Jaz show. My phone has been goin hot all night with pics and phone calls, certainly livened up my quiet evening :o) A party with a theme it seems!!

jaz2

Jaz as a PVC clad nurse and somebody with horns!!

jaz_n_lulu

Jaz accosting Lulu, who's dressed AS AN ANGEL!!!! hahahaha I dunno bout dat ;o)

Jaz

Earlier in the day Jaz was accosting the Toy World Bear!!

I'll sign off tonight with a couple more pics from my phone. This red Mini Cooper caught my attention, parked in my street yesterday. I liked the mod sticker mostly.

mini

And I guess I'll let Cazza say goodnight from the club that is Luxe :o)

cazza

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Stu,

Finally sobered up enough to check out your blog, with our pictures.

Pics actually turned out well.

Aaahh, pass me my wine so that I may drink and forget.....

No doubt I will have some for m of communication with you soon.

Jaz (in Taz).
stu said…
hehehehe it did sound like fun Jaz, although communication got slurrier and blurrier as the evening progressed :)

Speak soon
:o)