TWAS THE WEEKEND IT TWAS!!

Man o man it's been a fairly huge weekend. By my calculations I have been sober for 30 of the past 72 hours :o)

Bree & Shahn ->

My brother is over from Queensland, so heaps of celebratory drinks/dinners/drinks were in order, including Shahns' birthday.

chris_nat_bree

Chris, Nat & Bree (they are actually having fun - honest)

And with the weather being so wet and cold of late a visit to Clancys' pub in Freo to sit by the fire whilst downing pints was definately in order yesterday.

How wet?

wet_perth

Murray St Mall under water on Friday!

Thanks to the ever knowledgeable Nat I am now able to retrieve pictures from my phone. So what follows are some random pictures I have taken over the past few months.

macca

Pensive Macca at The Queens


pilbara

A fantastic sunrise I caught one morning in the Pilbara

redlightshahn

Shahn vamping it up under the red lights at Luxe!

justin

Justin battling the rain at the art center.


nat_gaz

Nat and Gaz crashed at The Moon


nat

Nat at The Queens - I dunno either :o)


wazza

Wazza freakin out at Karaoke!!

Comments