QUIDAM

Sometimes you wish you were young and supple again. And after watching this show, this is one of those times.

Cirque Du Soleil ~ Quidam.

It was an awesome show, wonderful, incredible, absolutely fantastic, I could go on. If you get the opportunity to see it then do so, you'll love it, have I gushed about it enough!! :o)

ticket

Karks, Linda & Gen and their respective other halves bought me two tickets for my birthday last November. I've been staring at them on my pin up board since then, it was worth the wait. Took Sammy...

sammy

.... along, she loved it as much as me, maybe more, is that possible hehehe. I'll just blab one more time about it and then I'll shut the f#*k up, cos I think I might be dribbling a tad, ha! I don't think I have ever seen such a collection on perfect physique's in my life, both male and female, every muscle defined perfectly, as they need to be, because some of the acts are just mind boggling in both their strength and technique. Can you tell I was impressed? ;o)

Comments