WHY?

Why? What does it solve? This endless circle of killing. So much hate in this world.

The following photos are some I have found on Flickr and some blogs I visit, stuff you wont see on the repetitive CNN and BBC coverage.

These pics were taken in the tube after services were halted, people are being evacuated through the tunnels. I've been on the London Underground many many times and I can think of nothing worse than having to walk through them unaware of what was going on. London must be in utter chaos right now, without trains or buses it will be impossible to move around. I was in London in 1987 when the Kings Cross fire happened and that was gridlock. This will be worse.

noservice

bomb2

bomb

evacuate3

evacuate1

evacuate

Outside Kings Cross Station immediately after the blast

kings cross

With many main roads closed all sorts of strange, winding, narrow alleys became highly pedestrianised

evacuate2

Comments