BRING ME A BUCKET

Last night, after weeks of logistical planning (i.e finding a night we all had free), a few good mates and myself ventured along to Jacksons Restaurant where we indulged in their degustation menu (or Dego as they call it). Some interesting dishes too, Tongue in cheek, foie gras, baked beans with sausage and duck. On the whole it was pretty good, although the banana split with crispy pancetta and truffle infused ice cream was a tad bizarre. The wines were very good!!

I even ate my first oyster, yep almost 20 years as a chef and not once did I eat an oyster. I wasn't missing much!!

The night wound up at around 2.30 am, after we had adjourned to my place to watch a tape of the rugby! Stupid Wallabies!

crew

"The degustors"
Dave, Macca, Rimbo and his new girl Marisa?

If I've gotten her name wrong I blame the copious wine we drank, so much that I could honestly say that I have never had a worse hangover in my life as the one I had this morning. I still don't quite know how I managed to play 90 minutes of soccer today!!

Comments