LEAVE IT OUT, YA BIG SOP!!

Is this the best thing you've ever seen? Probably not, but it made me chuckle, esp with pics like that one. Ah see what happens when you meet a new girl, ya get all soppy and shit!! Ha!! Yes the date went well on Saturday night, she was fun, interesting, sophisticatedly sexy, loved my choice of wine (thanks Rimbo for the suggestion), and it was a good look when they decanted it at the table, oolahlah, I'm so cultured and knowledgeable aren't I :o)

Stay tuned as I tread the scary path of "relationship" aaaaaaiiiieeeeeeeeeee!! Been a while, 2 1/2 years since I strode that rocky path, don't get me wrong I've dated and had flirtations during that time, but never wanted to go the next step, not sure I want to here as well, but we'll see. Okay I'm gonna shut up about this now as It's making me think too much.

This is also soppy and cute, walking down my street a few days back and I almost stepped on a duck and her 5 ducklings.

ducks

Why she was walking them almost 500 meters from the lake at the other end of my street I'll never know. But she was heading towards a busy main road, hopefully myself, the postie and the car yard guy convinced em to head back the other way. She was obviously just introducing the kids to the hood :o)

Snapped this pic walking through the hood on Friday, I liked the colours. Looks like Salmonella Dub are coming to town.

hood

Oh and Billie & Rose have moved too, whatever that means!!

Comments

stu said…
LOL ha I will read it. Read his other but not that one.