STILL LIFE WITH HANDYMAN

Today I so ruled as a handyman. I built a bed!!! Woohoo!! Yeah okay it was an Ikea bed, but I so owned that allen key baby. Nobody allens like I do.

My lil brother comes over to my state often lately on business trips. He stays with me, but all he's had is a matress on the floor in my office. Hardly comfortable. So I decided he should have a proper bed. Ikea is always good for this sort of stuff. So I surfed the website, found the bed I wanted and shot down to the store. Why is it that what's on the website is never actually on the shop floor. So a bed I have but not exactly the one I wanted.

Even bought new sheets for it, a lamp, it's looking good over there in the corner. A sturdy well assembled piece!

Okay, well I'm only doing a short blog tonight. Way too tired, my asswipe new upstairs neighbour got home at 1.30am this morning, bringing 3 people with him and proceeded to party till 5am. Igotta tell ya it took all my willpower not to slid up there and go medieval on them. Landlord sorted him out today and then the lil asshole came down and personally apologised to me. 1 gold star right there, but you are gonna need a shitload more to get back on my good side douche bag!

:Yawn:

Comments