SUMS ME UP

I've been a bit of a douchebag lately. I'm yet to put my finger on what it is but somethings making me a bit cranky.

If I'm not choking 17 year olds (see post below) I'm yelling at other drivers on the road, snapping at friends and just plain cranky with stuff. Not often mind you, just every now and then. I don't like this side of me and usually it's not an issue, but somethings getting to me, hope I find it soon.

I hope it's not because I have a serious date with a girl this Saturday night, it sure is making me a bit nervous but why aggro, nah can't be that, hmmmmm!! More on the date after Saturday :o)

------------------------o-----------------------

I've never really been one to put stickers on my car, I think it's kinda naff. Who cares if you're ready to chill with 96fm or if you've been to Meekathara. But my neighbourhood has some car stickers that I think are pretty cool. And the cars they are on has a lot to do with it, that is the stickers match the car. Here's a couple of examples, this one I've posted before.....

mod

.... which is cool as it's a mod sticker on a red mini!!

Then there's this one I noticed today...................

valiant

.... naked bongo playing chick, which was on a 1960's Valiant station wagon. Very cool!!

Comments