PLANTAR FASCIITIS!!

Yeah I know, I went "huh?" too! But that's what I've got.

I've spent the morning getting X Rayed, prodded, twisted and Ultra Sounded. You see my aging body is starting to fall apart. All because of sport and my line of work.

The Plantar Fasciitis is a result of walking on uneven surfaces over a long period and insufficient arch support in my shoes. Archaeology requires the walking of uneven surfaces, but the arch support I can fix, so I should be able to sort that one out.

The ultra sound revealed that my shoulder, which has been causing me grief for weeks now, is suffering from an inflamed Bursa, known as Bursitis.

bursa

It's the yellow bit in the pic and mine is about 3 times the size that it should be, looks like I'm gonna need a cortisone injection for that one :o( But if all goes well I should be relatively pain free in a weeks time. Damn I hope so!

Isn't medical chat marvelous hehehe I know it's boring, but yeah well!! It's a slow blog day :o)

Comments