PONDER THE WORLD

Presently I am not overly in love with the state of the world, mostly the state of the worlds politics, well the way I see it the world is sucking right now as a direct consequence of the politics.

We have a fascist state in the shape of the strongest nation in the world. My own country is run by a pro consul of the fascists and religion is poking it's ugly head up as an excuse for all the horror we see daily. If there was ever a time to grab a board and find an isolated island somewhere in Asia and just stay lost in waves for a year or two, it's now. Maybe I should take up surfing again, it's very therapeutic. But should we run?

Ahhh I've just lost myself in thought for a moment and completely forgotten the point of this post, ahhh well!!

On the upside, I did hear the other day that there a fewer wars in the world at the mo than there has been in 40 odd years. It's just that the ones that are happening are very very prominent and involve western countries, not just the usual dictatorships in Africa and South America.

I still can't remember where I was heading with this so...............


vote

I've had this pic for ages, I can't remember where I found it, I think it was here, if so I hope they don't mind me using it because it just seems very appropriate for this post.

Comments