TAXI CAB CONFESSIONS # 2

I used to drive a taxi/cab. Why? I often ask myself that, it was a shitty job, but it got me through 2 years of university, so it served a purpose. I was telling a few stories from those days to a friend recently and it got me thinking that I should write these stories down before I forget them.

The Poachy

It's around 10pm on a Saturday night, I get a fare, two guys and a girl.

"Red Sea niteclub thanks!"

Nice people. We start chatting. Laughs all around.

"Hey man you're the coolest cabbie I've ever met" says guy # 1

"Yeah, way cool" says the girl

"Hey this guy deserves a poachy" yells guy # 2

"A what?" I say

"A poachy!" he repeats

"Yeah definitely" says the girl smiling.

"What's a poachy" I ask

"You'll see what it is when we get to the club" she answers

I start to ponder the possible make up of a "poachy". We arrive at the club, fairly big queue outside, they pay, nice tip.

"Hey make sure your window is wound up" says guy # 1

It is

The girl comes around to my drivers side window and proceeds to pull up her top, she then mashes her somewhat ample breasts onto my window right in front of my face!! Squashing her nipples across her breasts like two poached eggs. The people outside the club go nuts, screaming and applauding, I grin!! What a view!! She winks at me pulls her top down and they all jump onto the end of the queue. Now that my friends is a poachy, pray you receive one soon

Best tip ever!!!

You can read the other stories in the series so far by clicking the taxi label below

Comments