OFFICER HE'S LIKE 7 FOOT 3 AND HE'S AN ALBINO

About 2 years ago was almost run down by a guy in a stolen car. I'd challenged him just as he smashed the window of another car in my street. To cut a long story short, I called the cops because his attempt to run me down now made it personal.

I tried to give the cops a description of him, I told them he was a dark skinned guy, wearing a red T shirt and had short black hair and a goatee. So now he's driven off as I report this, so it's all from memory and I'm pumped with adrenaline.

Moments later I come face to face with him down the street, he spins and runs back to his car and I basically put some distance between us, he's a big guy. I then have to call the cops back and tell them where he's headed now.

"So um yeah, as to that description I gave earlier, yeah he's a dark skinned guy, but he has dreadlocks, no goatee and he's wearing a black T shirt."

Holy crap what was I looking at the first time, how could I get it so wrong? I put it down to the fact that you get so pumped and excited that you really aren't sure what is going on, I even forgot the licence plate of his car within seconds of telling it to myself.

So why am I telling you this, well I was reading this article and it made me think of it. She got it very very wrong with extreme consequences.

"It's just something you don't forget after what happens and everything," she told a jury of 11 whites and one black person. "It was him."

But it wasn't him and the guy went down for like 6 1/2 years. They caught my guy a week later when he drove and smashed a car down a mall in the city. I saw him on the news and he fitted my second description perfectly. If only this girl had had a second look.

Comments