TALES FROM THE NORTH

Quick blog to show that YeLPar is still alive and functioning.
.
Just so damn busy with work, mostly up here in the Pilbara. No snake stories this trip, however my trusty assistant is currently sitting in the camp TV room with a tampon stuck up his nose (pics to follow). The camp medic said it was a good remedy for his blood nose. Ahhhh the gullible youth of today :o) I have tears in my eyes as I write this, no funnier a sight have I seen. I haven't the heart to tell him the truth hehehe.
.
Some good pics of the far north west to follow when I return, sometime this week. So pop in again soon for an update.
.
EDIT: after much discussion with said trusty assistant I have decided not to post the tampon pic. Our mocking is mocking enough, I doubt he deserves the mocking of strangers hehe. Hell funny though!

Comments