A SERIES OF FIRSTS

This weekend I did some firsts...

Saturday: Never before have I watched Rebel Without A Cause whilst I had my hair cut. Talk about a film full of teen angst, it was almost EMO!! I wonder if the cost of the TV's is reflected in the price of my haircut hehe!!

dean

Sunday: I watched a motorcycle race live. Karki's boyfriend Marco races vintage bikes and we caught his last race of the season. He rides a 72 Ducatti, a most impressive machine. I think he owns like 5 of them or something and he's re-building another. Unlike myself, it wasn't firsts for Marco, he came last, something about the 72 Suzukis blowing away the the 72 Ducatti, but his bike looks and sounds sexier than the Japanese models ;o)

MARCO

Charlie gives Marco's Ducatti the once over pre race while Marco suits up (black leathers on the left)

MARCO2

The 72 Ducatti

Comments