BLOCKED

What to write, what to blog, I have so much going on in my head at the moment, so many issues to deal with, mostly good, some not so. But I just don't know what to write. They say a picture speaks a thousand words and I have a thousand pictures, so I'll let them speak.
.
I seem to collect pics when I stumble across them surfing the web and think "I may blog that some day", I inevitably don't....so here's a few of them, I'll post more later. No descriptions because like I said....


gas

Devil is gay His sex

barbinegger

Comments

Lisa said…
You summed up my state of mind perfectly. Many many things going on, having trouble writing about any of it.

Don't you just hate that?

Then again....why exactly do we feel pressure to blog? And if we feel pressure...when we already have too much on our plates...why do we continue to blog. After all...if you never blog again it's not likely that i'm going to book a flight to OZ and hunt you down.

Hmmmm...maybe that's the answer. At least in your case. Blogging is less trecherous than dating.

sorry about the novelish comment
stu said…
hahaha yes, yes it is.

Oh and now I gotta look over my shoulder for a crazy American woman who may or may not be following me :o)

Mind you It's a long line of people that are "over" my shoulder.

Yeah, I was thinking I better blog something, self pressure.

hehe this comment is almost as long as the blog!!

Maybe I should just have a blog of comments....
Lisa said…
Ok, I'm doing my part, but I'm thinking you might have to have more commentors.

But that's just me.
stu said…
I know, I get over a 100 visits a week and only a small few bother to comment.

But that's okay, I write it for me.