MAPPIN IT

I think I add things like the cluster maps attachments to my blog because a) I have an internal nerd need for these things and b) I just love stats anywhere on anything (hang on that's the same as the first reason)
.
Anyhoo, I just blew up my visitors map to a size where I can see which actual countries peeps have viewed YeLPar from. Coolest thing (for me) is that one of those red dots down there in South Africa - the Johannesburg one - is most definately my brother when he was there last week. Ha! Justin you've been reduced to a red dot, you thought this moment would never come but here's the proof.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Irishman said…
You've an impressive amount of Europeans and Americans on here mate - saying congrats seems a little corny, but well bloody done! :) It's no easy task to keep people coming back, but you're doing a damn good job!
stu said…
I just like how its that easy to reach another corner of the world with your own crap, 20 years ago it wasn't something that would have been possible, good times.