WIRED CAR

British artist Benedict Radcliffe created this full-scale wire sculpture of a Subaru Impreza.
.
At first I thought it was a computer model overlayed onto a photo of a street, but it’s actually real, complete with Yokohama wire frame tires. Apparently local traffic cops weren’t pleased that the art was parked outside of the gallery and over the course of a few days it actually copped a few parking tickets!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Maja said…
It looks unreal!
stu said…
yeah its cool isn't it, at first I thought it was photoshopped then I googled it and got the full story, nice stuff.

Hey I just peeked at your blogger profile, where in the north west are you working? I'm north east of newman at the moment.