TOKYO DRIFTING

He's at it again, this time he's jumpin through Japan. Soon to be in Central America, so stay tuned for more of Nic's jumping feats. Man he travels a lot, jealous much? Oh yes I am!
.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

.
Oh and how good do these look?
Another pic Nic sent through, waffles I think, or waffle cones or something, yum.
.
Edit: Nic has emailed and informed me that the below are in fact 'diabetes in a crepe' , so that clears that up

.Nics earlier jumping antics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Irishman said…
haha! I freakin' love your mate's photos! So original and bizarre!

That's not to say your photos aren't good... just that they're... different... in an interesting way...


:P

PS It's 11*C here biatch!
stu said…
Hahahah I agree, he's def an original character. Looking forward to his next bunch :)
stu said…
oh and you know what you can do with ya 11c buddy,.........send it here
Irishman said…
Trade ya! Although I don't think I could manage the aul' cycle into work in 45* - my tyres would probably melt.