IMPROV EVERYWHERE - NO PANTS 2K8

I really do love Improv Everywhere, this is their latest exploit.
.
On Saturday January 12th, 2008 nearly 2,000 people took off their pants on subways in 10 cities around the world.
In New York’s 7th Annual No Pants! Subway Ride we had around 900 participants, spread out over three subway lines

More pics and some great videos of New York's event here. There's a round up of all the cities involved here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Adelaide participated in the event but sadly only 2 people showed up as opposed to New York's 900, hopefully Australia will get behind it next time. I'd definately do it if Perth organised one, maybe I'll have to be the organiser......something to think about. Hmmmmmm.

Comments

Irishman said…
I know van said it already, but that first pic - HAWT!

I'm not sure you'd want to pantless talking to her though... what if you got a little... 'excited' ? Awkward!
stu said…
100's of hits on here today from people searching the ride and wanting to look at the first pic in this post hahaha. 3 years ago folks, you're a bit late to the party. I agree on her level of hotness though ;)