PRO

So I guess this now makes me a professional photographer! I wish, I think you need to actually get paid to be a professional don't you? HA!

I received this email yesterday.

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released fourth edition of our Schmap Perth Guide: Perth Concert Hall

http://www.schmap.com/perth/entertainment_concerts/p=232039/i=232039_1.jpg

It's the Perth Concert Hall photo. I don't actually think it's a very good photo either but I figured there were simply no other night shots to choose from hehehe.

Comments

Maja said…
I got one of those too! I saw your photo in there as well. Mine was of the Luna cinema in leederville.
stu said…
ahhhh well done, obviously a cheap way for them to obtain photos for a website :) no biggie really, not like anyone was gonna pay me for THAT pic anyway, bit of fun!
Anonymous said…
whetehr you like it or not, pretty cool to be included. congrats bro.

adz