LIGHTS GO OUT WALLS COME TUMBLING DOWN

.
Aaaahh The Style Council, now there's a band. Soooo it's Friday night, should be fun night, in fact I'm meant to be in Freo watching my buddy Chris's band.....but...work got in the way. Long story short I'm at home and writing reports.....well I was, then this happened.





.
You can see in the vid how dark the city is as well, the power didn't go out down there but almost all of the city lights are being turned off at night because of the energy crisis. (Background for out of towners - a gas plant that supplies 30% of the gas to our state exploded a few weeks ago, so everyone is conserving) It's usually lit up like a christmas tree
.
This is my view normally, bit of a difference huh?!

.

perth vista

Instead I have this


power cut

The power came back on about 15 minutes ago and pretty quickly after that the TV station went off air

ahahaha....ya have to laugh

seven

Oh and here's the Style Council "Walls Come Tumbling Down"


Comments