WHO WHAT WHEN

Is it really Saturday? Man where did that week go. I'm not really enjoying this mad sprint to Christmas, insanity all of it. This insanity has caused me to break my own golden rule of NEVER shop on Saturdays. This rule worked fine when I had the flexibility of a week day off but with the craziness of late I haven't had the chance. So I stupid stupid stupidly attacked the shops, end result = me pissed off and nothing achieved. What was I thinking?

Ahhh well at least the Queens is beckoning me and soon I'll be having a couple of Pilsners with Macca, I've been looking forward to this afternoon all week.

I managed another documentary last night, I know it's sad, this one was on the young Cassius Clay. One thing that stuck out where the photos taken by the photographer Henry Benson, I still haven't found the ones he took of Ali in a pool but these are pretty cool....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

.

Comments

Maja said…
Internet shopping is the way to go!
stu said…
I know, I know, I know and that's even like another of my golden rules
Evidence: http://yelpar.blogspot.com/2008/09/addicted.html