COTTESLOE BEACH ART

Simply too nice a day today to NOT dip into the ocean somewhere. Seeing as the beach art comp was on again at Cottesloe the choice of dipping venue was made easy.

It is such a good feeling climbing out of the ocean isn't it? I forget how much lI ove being gritty with sand and salt. Maybe when I buy my house later this year it should be closer to the beach....but I do love living near the city....errrr dilemma.

I can't really say I loved any of the entrants all that much, but these were the coolest. Plug is a bit predictable, life savers fun and the pencil with the line in the sand was probably the winner for me. That wire hut maze would probably look better if some kidlets were playing in it.

Larger versions over at YeLPanorama

life savers2 s

plug s

maze s

bike s

pencil

tree


Comments