LLOYD COLE

I don't usually post this much music in one hit but I've been feeling pretty musical lately and finding some great stuff. Anyone who made it through the 80's would remember Lloyd Cole and the Commotions and you'd have that classic album Rattlesnakes, I have the original vinyl and it's one of my prized possesions.

Photobucket

Doesn't appear to be any Lloyd Cole and the Commotion clips available on YouTube for embedding so it'll just have to be links. Two of the finest though....



Photobucket

Lloyd Cole is still putting out music. Spotted this over at The Opening Acts complete with the link to the mp3. I'm pretty sure my readership wont crash the download quota. Grab it cos it's classic Lloyd Cole...


Photobucket

Now I'm gonna go see if I can buy the album somewhere.
.

Comments