DINE DIVINE

Visit number 7 to Jacksons on Friday night, Nic's birthday and as she had never been I had promised her months ago I would take her there. I gotta start promising cheaper places to people haha, nah it's worth every last cent. A true gastronomic experience. I couldn't tell you which was my favourite course from the 11 or 12 they eventually served us. But everyone of them was a wonderful treat.

menu at Jacksons

You're very welcome

It was meant to be a seven course degustation dinner which increased to 11 or 12 with the ones they snuck in between. So full and surprisingly not as drunk as I had expected, close enough though.

jacksons

Chose the Premium wine this time and it didn't disappoint, yum.

Jacksons lights

gold leaf and chocolate

Gold leaf on chocolate as the final unlisted course.
Last nights spaghetti bolognaise was the anti climax of the year
.

Comments

Mmmmm... makes me wanna go back again!
Anonymous said…
thanks for getting the chef to "upsize" my 12 meals...a most splendid evening on so many levels

Nxx