TUESDAY NIGHT PLAYLIST # 2

I've spent the last half hour or so listening to Jose Gonzalez and in particular cover versions of songs he's done, so sit back and enjoy Jose Gonzales - The Covers

Edit: I've just noticed that they're only allowing 30 second grabs on this playlist below, which is bollocks as far as I'm concerned. So I recommend clicking here to listen to the whole playlist. Plus you'll get to hear all the others I've made. You may have to sign up, but it's free and takes only a aecond or two.

Playlist
  • Teardrop - Massive Attack
  • Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
  • Smalltown Boy - Bronski Beat
  • The Ghost Of Tim Joad - Bruce Springsteen (note: Junip is Jose's band)
  • Hand On Your Heart - Kylie Minogue




Jose

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had the pleasure of being witness to jose doing teardrop in melbourne, one of my favourite memories... Devine blessing.

Nx
stu said…
I'm so jealous, I still haven't seen him play live