IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY

Had a great birthday today even though I was working up in the Pilbara in 45 degree heat. None of that mattered when I got the dozens of sms's, emails and FB wall posts. A whole lotta love in the room. just to make the day all that better I scored a few prezzies from my crew, including two packs of tim tams from Nigel which the crew devoured in a creek bed for morning tea....

Tim Tam

Followed up with an eight pack of Tropical Punch Fruit juice boxes sent over from one of our nearby projects by Jade and Tom. These sorts of things are awesome treats up here where the food is pretty ordinary. Also managed to catch up with Kate and Chani for the first time in almost a year and someone even bought me a beer. Good times.

tropical

Comments

tiff said…
Happy Birthday! Sending you virtual birthday donuts cos i know you like them, even if you can't actually eat them :)
stu said…
hahaha how good would they be up here right now mmmmmmm (hilariously I don't think I've actually eaten a donut in about 4 years)

:) must fix that
Stella said…
Happy Birthday Stu!!
stu said…
Thanks Stella :) It's been a good week
The Desp. said…
Happy birthday dude