ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

I try to do as little as possible, but not this Sunday, oh no. Last opportunity to use up my free ticket to the Princely Treasures Exhibition at the Art Gallery. So I strolled over to Nells (who loves that stuff more than I do) and hit up a bit of culture. Passed some mods on the way (err not since the late 80's I think)....

mods

Then down through Hyde Park because it's beautiful and because I love lamp....

lamp

Hyde Park01

cruised through Northbridge towards the gallery, where I noticed a keyboard ....up there

keyboard

culture time

exhibit05

exhibit03

exhibit01

exhibit02

shoes circa 1700 - 1800

exhibit04

Feeling cultured yet? I was feeling seriously hungry so we hopped across a couple of blocks and hit up The Tuck Shop on Newcastle st and had a pie. Not an ordinary pie, a Tuck Shop pie. Nells had the Beef and Stilton and I downed this beauty, the Chicken and Tarragon with a side order of hand cut chips. Delish, try one soon, you'll thank me for the tip.

The Tuck Shop

Then it was time to walk off all that wonderful puff pastry etc etc, back through Hyde Park where all the red bits are falling off now that Christmas has come and gone. I'm still full from that pie.

red

Comments

Anonymous said…
so did you meet Mr. Tumnus in Hyde Park ?
stu said…
Narnia!! Oh dear