JUST A BIT MORE VEGAS BEFORE WE HEAD OFF

Me "You know what I'd really like to do?"
Gaz "What?" 
M :Go to a gun range here in Vegas and shoot some guns"
G "Yeah I'm up for that"
So we left Waz to one of the 127 Chinese feng shui herbal foot, back, neck and shoulder massages that he partook of on the trip and headed down to The Gun Store (Just kidding Waz, we know it was only 123) on Tropicana Ave. We were greeted by two very thin and busty young ladies who helped us through the sign in process, helped us select our weapons of choice and then introduced us to our instructor. We were quickly informed that he was an ex marine, martial arts expert and that he was armed so we shouldn't think of doing anything stupid.......errr okay.

We chose the Gun Store Package, which included 75 rounds from a H&K MP5 semi automatic machine gun, 25 rounds from a SIG P226 Pistol, 2 targets and a free T shirt. Sweet little package eh? I mean a free T shirt! Now the last time I fired a gun I was maybe 14, it was a WW2 303 rifle an I barely remember the experience. Guns scare the crap out of me really and after having fired all of the above they still scare the crap out of me, but I have a reinforced respect for their power. They pack an amazing punch and well, it was just plain awesome fun.

SIG P226 PistolH&K MP5

I think I did pretty well for a first timer, accurate for sure.

Terrorist targetZombie target

Gaz was a natural

H&K MP5





Comments