BEWARE GRAFFITI IS A CRIME

Floored by some kind of stomach bug last Thursday and only just now recovering. Flew home from work late last night and pretty much went straight to bed, best sleep I've had in ages. Somewhere amongst all of my sleep I got a text from Creepy telling me about a wall he and two other artists Beastman and Numskull (both Sydneysider street artists) were gonna be working on today and to drop by if I was in town. Sounded like a perfect reason to drag myself out of my sick bed and well worth the effort...

creepy
The Piece
Creepy
Beastman and Numskull
The sprays
Creepy and Numskull
Crowd peers
Creepy

Had to laugh at this sign posted just metres away from were the guys were working (and esp the addition). This piece is actually funded by the local council through the City of Walls/Living Walls proggie (not sure which one exactly), so they're safe.

Beware

Took a fair few pics so I've some over here at YeLPanorama as well, much nicer larger format there.

Comments