AANNNDDD WE'RE BACK

Back home, finally. It's been a huge month. Headed over to Ballarat to meet up with my girl and then whisk her up north to Cairns for christmas with my family. Then a flight down to Sydney for the night before catching another plane to New York. All up i've smashed out 8 flights in just over 3 weeks. I'm a bit over flying now to be honest and it's good to be home. 

I'm not going to spam my blog with holiday pics, but as this is really my online diary I'll indulge with a few relevant ones. That and some highlights from along the way...

Christmas 2013

The family
The familigia, excuse my brothers defective panoramic shot arm situation.
Paradise Palms
My parents have retired to a very nice country club in Cairns, not too shabby.
Liana and Justin
My bro and my girl walking home across the course after xmas lunch at the club


Comments