THIS IS BRAD

Brad is a pigeon, he lives in New York. We met on top of the Empire State Building one chilly morning in January. Brad was looking for some breakfast, I didn't have anything on me that Brad could eat so we just hung for a bit. Brad pointed out some of the landmarks visible from up there. Brad told me the story about how he lost one of his toes, it's not a nice story so I wont repeat it here. But needless to say life is pretty tough for a pigeon on disability benefits.

Pretty soon I had to be on my way so we said our goodbyes. If you find yourself up on the Empire State Building, look Brad up. Maybe bring him a croissant or a donut, or if you're a local a cronut. He's not a fussy eater and he could use the help. Ask him to point out the things worth seeing and tell him Stu said hello.

Pigeon
Bird View
Bird
Lookin at ya
East Side

Comments