THE TALE OF THE POOR ABANDONED UGLY COUCH WITH THE UNFORTUNATE UPHOLSTERY

I first stumbled upon the poor abandoned ugly couch with the unfortunate upholstery one morning on my walk to work. I felt sorry for it, it didn't choose that pattern, it was thrust upon it. It also didn't choose to be abandoned on a curb...


The next day as I passed by it had become apparent that the night had not been kind to the poor abandoned ugly couch with the unfortunate upholstery. It had suffered many indignities...



But then... SUDDENLY POLICE! Perhaps salvation was here for the poor abandoned ugly couch with the unfortunate upholstery...


But alas no, the poor abandoned ugly couch with the unfortunate upholstery was still there the very next morning...


But then, I was met with this! What had happened? Was this a crime scene? Had the upholstery bled onto the concrete and forensics taken away the footpath as evidence? Oh the humanity... or should that be couchmanity?!


Nope ... found it, cowering in a nearby lane way. Poor abandoned ugly couch with the unfortunate upholstery, what will become of you?


Edit: Okay, this sounded funnier in my head as it unfolded in front of me each day. So apologies if you just read through all of that lol.

Comments