SO REMIND ME - HOW OLD ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

I do loves me a well written spam email about life, love and jeez I musta been really drunk.. so how old are you where do you live and what do you look like?
How are you. I have no clue how to start this letter. OK I'll start by saying that I am addressing a guy on the web for the first time in my life. I am a little thrilled and shy. Are you free? Are you searching for a sweetheart for getting rid of dark thoughts and starting a family? I want to find a man I could live my life with.! I need a fellow to start relationships with! You stole my heart before I knew what was going on. My name is Elena, Lena. To me of 35 years old. I uploaded my photographs to help you remember me. If you are ready to give us a chance, please do text me. I'm looking forward to ur answer to my letter. Write me as soon as possible, please! I was able to touch ur soul strings and that our dialogue will continue. I will be hoping to receive your answer. Have a good day! Meet you online! Thinking of you, Lena. PS: Oh, and how old are you and where are you from? 
Elenka Elena 

A few more of the same here 

Comments